The Boston Litho & Craftsman's Club has recently changed the club name to the "New England Graphic Communications Club" to better reflect the current communication industry of which we are part. Our membership and our history revolves around the printing industry.
Our goal is to promote the printing and graphic communication profession and in doing so, support organizations that provide scholarships to students looking to develop and further their careers in the Graphic Arts industry. We have done this in the past by providing scholarship monies directly to local students attending schools for the graphic arts. Our club also supports organizations such as the Printing & Publishing Council which provides scholarship money to local students.
The New England Graphic Communications Club works to promote networking for individuals working or entering the printing and related profession. General meetings allow members to gather to exchange ideas and information as well as to develop and strengthen professional relationships. Meeting format and locations vary in order to provide the best possible opportunities for our members.
Our club stresses communication throughout the graphic industry and has associations with the following organizations:
• The Printing & Publishing Council of New England - www.ppcne.org
• Printing Industries of New England - www.pine.org
• The National Association of Litho Clubs - www.graphicarts.org
• Bookbuilders of Boston - www.bbboston.org
• The Museum of Printing in Andover, MA - www.museumofprinting.org
• Minuteman Career and Technical High School - www.minuteman.org
• Madison Park Technical Vocational High School -